Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Assalamualaikum...

Annyeonghaseyo..^_^....i'm a NEW blogger..whats up guys?..i'm fresh in this blogging thing and mean REALLY fresh.i decided to set up a blog a long time ago but i didnt have enough courage to do it(nak create blog pn kene ade courage ke..?)hahah...but Alhamdulillah this time i really made it.and this is my first entry.*excited*

i know my blog is kinda empty and kosong jer and seriously im really kinda penin of this blog apps.
well i'll make sure im gonna make use it.and omg..!..i really love my layout,,my first ever blog layout which is
leopard print..ggrrrrrr~..hehe i always love such animal print.and ofcoz i adore CAT!..they always made my
day(my two cats)...

i actually already do some blogwalking and find my juniors already have their blog.ok jealous.so nk jgak.hehe
damn its already 6.21 am and havent sleep yet..ade 2 hari lg before new year..may Allah bless us and hopes good things happens in the future..may 2011 will be a wonderful year for us all!!.

thats all for this time...see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you say